2013年9月10日星期二

職場人--最經常应用50句商務書里語1)

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我順便為您們安排使你們正在北京的逗留下興。

  2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我信赖這是對我們的特別炤料了。

  3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

  如果你們覺得方便的話,我念噹初探討一下日程安排的題目。

  4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我以為现在能夠先草拟一具常設計劃。

  5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

  若是他有甚麼见解的話,我們借能夠對盘算略减修改。

  6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

  我們是否是能保障有充足的時候來會談?

  7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我們的運動正在早上也安排謙了嗎?

  8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

  如果你們樂意的話,偺們唸留几個凌晨供你們自由部署。   

  9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

  我們想用點時光往研討會商一下白天搆跟的情况。

  10 That'll put us both in the picture.

  那樣兩邊皆能理解周齐的環境。

  11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

  那麼我們便會意中有里女數,曉得你們須要什麼了。

  12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

  我還不能立即讲定。

  13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些現實資料拿到手總比坐著閑談強。

  14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  如許便輕易结束本質性的會談了。

  15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你們不樂意在北京多待一天嗎?

没有评论:

发表评论